<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4438995/?claim=unkfymmnxhe”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
About sewmanjuI love to shop, but I also love to sew my own clothes, and am currently on a mission to improve my (fairly basic) dressmaking skills. I confess to going into shops and being outraged at the prices of some (not very well made) garments (is it an age thing?) and think "huh, I could make some thing at least as good as that for less" (is it something to do with coming from the Indian subcontinent?) So this blog details my sewing endeavours, both good and bad....I love to nosey through other people's sewing projects....now everyone can get to see mine.
- Simplicity 8341: DIY Pineapple Print Cold Shoulder Ruffle Front Button Up Shirt
- Pauline Alice Eliana Top and Butterick 6331: DIY Gauze Peasant Style Top and White Denim Boyfriend Style Jeans: Stylish Fabric
- Pauline Alice Aldaia Dress: DIY Fixed Wrap Jersey Dress
- Butterick 6331 and Simplicity 2446: DIY Floral Twill Trouser Suit made using Spoonflower Fabric
- McCalls 7543: DIY Off the Shoulder Top
© sewmanju, 2012 - 2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of any material (including photographs and tutorials) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner (Manju) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to sewmanju, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.