<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4438995/?claim=unkfymmnxhe”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
About sewmanjuI love to shop, but I also love to sew my own clothes, and am currently on a mission to improve my (fairly basic) dressmaking skills. I confess to going into shops and being outraged at the prices of some (not very well made) garments (is it an age thing?) and think "huh, I could make some thing at least as good as that for less" (is it something to do with coming from the Indian subcontinent?) So this blog details my sewing endeavours, both good and bad....I love to nosey through other people's sewing projects....now everyone can get to see mine.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- McCalls 7094 made for Love Sewing Magazine: DIY Open Back Pullover Top
- Vogue 8882 and McCalls 6886 (modified): DIY Custom Printed Satin Full Skirt and Cropped Fitted Sweater
- McCalls 7542: DIY Statement Pleated Sleeve Blue White Stripe Cotton Top
- Pauline Alice Tello Jacket: DIY Utility Military Khaki Jacket with Patches
- Dressmaker of the Year Competition – please vote for me!
© sewmanju, 2012 - 2016. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of any material (including photographs and tutorials) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner (Manju) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to sewmanju, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.