<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4438995/?claim=unkfymmnxhe”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
About sewmanjuI love to shop, but I also love to sew my own clothes, and am currently on a mission to improve my (fairly basic) dressmaking skills. I confess to going into shops and being outraged at the prices of some (not very well made) garments (is it an age thing?) and think "huh, I could make some thing at least as good as that for less" (is it something to do with coming from the Indian subcontinent?) So this blog details my sewing endeavours, both good and bad....I love to nosey through other people's sewing projects....now everyone can get to see mine.
- Simplicity 8166: DIY shirred high neck line dress
- Burdastyle Zipper Sweatshirt (Plus Size) 08/2014#136B: DIY Liberty Kindle Linford fleece sweatshirt
- Butterick 6157: DIY gold sequin woven tee top
- OOP Vogue 8887 – DIY fixed wrap pleated front oxblood wool crepe skirt
- OOP Vogue 8849 and Butterick 6179: DIY Indian Lengha Gown
© sewmanju, 2012 - 2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of any material (including photographs and tutorials) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner (Manju) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to sewmanju, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.