<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4438995/?claim=unkfymmnxhe”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
About sewmanjuI love to shop, but I also love to sew my own clothes, and am currently on a mission to improve my (fairly basic) dressmaking skills. I confess to going into shops and being outraged at the prices of some (not very well made) garments (is it an age thing?) and think "huh, I could make some thing at least as good as that for less" (is it something to do with coming from the Indian subcontinent?) So this blog details my sewing endeavours, both good and bad....I love to nosey through other people's sewing projects....now everyone can get to see mine.
- Pauline Alice Faura Top and Vogue 1411: DIY white crepe tunic top and black faux leather leggings
- Simplicity 8292: DIY Flutter Sleeve Fuschia Pink Crepe Sheath Dress
- Kwik Sew K4111 and Burdastyle 06/2016 #140: DIY Green Floral Crepe Tulip Skirt Dress and Girls Tie Front Blouse
- New Look 6388: DIY Girls Cotton Lawn Summer Dress
- Simplicity 8295 and Closet Case Patterns Ginger Skinny Jeans: DIY Linen Lace Up Eyelet Tunic and Skinny Jeans
© sewmanju, 2012 - 2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of any material (including photographs and tutorials) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner (Manju) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to sewmanju, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.