The Great British Sewing Bee Live: Tickets Giveaway
This year marks the first year of The Great British Sewing Bee Live, which is going to run from 21 – 24 September 2017, at ExCel in London. I have been lucky enough to be offered 5 pairs of tickets to give away for either Thursday 21st September or Friday 22nd September. It sounds like it’s going to be an amazing event, featuring:
- Comedienne Jenny Eclair hosting 2 live shows a day featuring Patrick Grant and Esme Young, as well as past contestants from the show
- Patrick and Esme sharing some of their tailoring and dressmaking tips
- Members of the audience and former contestants putting their sewing skills to the test live on stage (there is still time to apply to be an audience contestant I believe!)
- 250+ workshops and demos
- Dressmaking drop-in clinics
- A make at home fashion catwalk
- Garment and vintage galleries
- 200+ dressmaking and sewing suppliers
- An exhibition of archive Liberty pieces presented by the London Fashion and Textile museum
Sounds like an amazing day to me and I am very sad I won’t be able to make it 😦
To be in with a chance of winning one of the 5 pairs of tickets for either the Thursday or the Friday just leave a comment below and tell me, what’s your favourite pattern or item to sew in 3 hours or less? Winners will have to get up on the stage infront of 1000+ audience and prove it at the live event*.
Terms and conditions:
- Comments must be left directly on this blog post by midnight GMT on Sunday 23rd July 2017
- 5 winners will be picked at random. You can specify whether you want a pair of tickets for either Thursday 21st September or Friday 22nd September
- You must use a valid email address to leave your comment, or check back for the follow up post which I will publish next week to claim your tickets. If tickets are not claimed within 3 days of me announcing the winners I will re-draw.
- Winners are responsible for all travel costs incurred
Good luck everyone and I look forward to hearing all about it.
*This giveaway is now closed*